19 Feb (Expired) Airline Liaison Officer
Esiness Travel Services, the number one Tourism business in Northwest Greece, is currently seeking to recruit seasonal tourism employees for its branch in Preveza/Lefkas Aktion Airport:
Airline Liaison Officer
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide support and handling toprivate and charter flights represented by Esiness Travel
- Prepare official reports for submission to Authorities
- Resolve any issues that arise during the arrival of visitor(s)
- Attend airport and traffic coordination during charter arrivals to ensure a smooth operation dispatching
- Liaise with airport officials and handling agents to achieve delivery and collection on time
- Assist flight crews upon arrival and departure
What We Are Looking For
- Working experience in a similar position is an asset
- Fluency in Greek & English oral & written. Fluency in any additional language is an asset
- Excellent MS office knowledge
- Self driven, team-player and result oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Driving license
Working Within Esiness Travel Services
Company offers: A seasonal position within a dynamic and fast paced work environment with continuous training and career opportunities.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Applications must be received by 15-April-2016 (Expired)
How To Apply
Join us and develop your career in our exciting growth industry!
Phone: +30 26450 93202 weekdays from 09:00-17:00,
Send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org , including your name and contact details.
Alternatively, by Post:
Esiness Travel & Aviation Services
Tel: 0030 26450 93202
Fax: 0030 26450 93201